CALLING ALL GHOULS… Are you ready for a frightening good time?
The PTSA is hosting a Halloween Spook-tacular Bash on Friday, October 25th, from 6-8 pm in the cafeteria. Festivities will include a DJ, photo booth ($4 for multiple pictures), pizza, concessions & drinks. We will have a costume contest and prizes will be awarded for the scariest, funniest and most original costumes. There will also be 2 drawings at the end of the night to win a spook-tacular goody basket. To qualify, you MUST bring your dance ticket and put it in the pumpkin bucket for the drawings, no exceptions!!
Dance tickets are $5 and will be on sale during lunch all next week (Oct. 21 – 25, Monday through Friday). There will be a limited number of tickets sold and NO tickets will be sold at the door. Student ID’s are a must!! Please remember, students with outstanding monetary obligations and those students who have 1’s in conduct will NOT be allowed to attend the dance!
PTSA is in need of volunteers for the following days next week:
* Monday, Oct. 21 – ticket sales, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 people
* Tuesday, Oct. 22 – ticket sales, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 people
* Wednesday, Oct. 23 – ticket sales, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 people
* Thursday, Oct. 24 – ticket sales, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 people
* Friday, Oct. 25 – ticket sales, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 people
* Friday, Oct. 25 – dance set up beginning at 4 pm
* Friday, Oct. 25 – dance chaperones from 6 pm to 8 pm
* Friday, Oct. 25 – dance clean up from 8 pm to 8:30 pm
If you are willing and able to help, please respond to our new email address:
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here